Key Account Support
One of the UK’s fastest growing utility suppliers, Castle Water has an exciting opportunity for Key Account Support staff to work in our busy Commercial Business Team.
Castle Water is the leading independent water retailer in the UK and having established our business to participate in the English and Scottish water markets, we are now strategically positioned to take full advantage of the deregulating business water market in England.
Our head office is based in Blairgowrie in Northern Perthshire, equi-distant between Edinburgh, Glasgow and Aberdeen and provides excellent opportunities for a range of activities, from golf and fishing to mountain biking and skiing. Our office is within commuting distance of both Perth and Dundee.
This is a permanent opportunity with an immediate start date.
• Provide a key point of contact for the Key Account Managers
• Deliver excellent customer service to our Key Account business customers, using appropriate channels and internal systems such as email, phone and webchat
• Preparation of basic data requests from customers and field-based staff
• Regular update of our Customer Relationship Management system, with contact details, follow-ups, etc
• Build rapport, identify customer needs quickly, efficiently and proactively to deliver the right solution in the first instance
• Prepare and check customer invoices and ensure these are accurate
Key Skills and Experience
• Experience of working in a similar fast-paced environment with the ability to deliver to tight deadlines
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Excellent numerical skills
• Proactive approach to supporting a wider team
• Excellent organisational skills
• Ability to capture and handle data accurately
• Experience of using MS Office, including Excel spreadsheets
How to apply
If you have the drive, experience and skills to support our continued success, send your CV together with a
covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY
We look forward to hearing from you.
Innovation and knowledge sharing is part of our everyday experience. We invest the training and support
you need to succeed and deliver the excellent service our customers expect. We offer an attractive base
salary, pension scheme, life cover and 28 days paid holiday.