Out of Hours Support Admin
One of the UK's fastest growing utility suppliers, Castle Water has an exciting opportunity to join our Out of Hours Team as Support Admin. The role includes a 3-week rotating shift pattern which covers our "out of hours 24/7 function i.e. night shifts and weekend day shifts.
Castle Water is the leading independent water retailer in the UK and having established our business to participate in the English and Scottish water market, we are now strategically positioned to take full advantage of the deregulating business water markets in England.
Our head office is based in Blairgowrie in Northern Perthshire, equidistant between Edinburgh, Glasgow and Aberdeen and provides excellent opportunities for a range of activities, from golf and fishing to mountain biking and skiing. Our office is within commuting distance of both Perth and Dundee.
This is a permanent opportunity with an immediate start date.
- Work closely with colleagues to contribute to delivery objectives for Customer Services/Operations
- Deliver excellent customer service to our business customers, using appropriate channels and internal systems
- Manage workload effectively ensuring all tasks are completed within timescales
- Take ownership of customer issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Build rapport, identify customer needs quickly, efficiently and proactively to deliver the right solution in the first instance
- Work collaboratively with other areas across the business
Key Skills and Experience
- Experience in a related field e.g. utilities, telecommunications or financial services preferred
- Confident and articulate with excellent communication
- Ability to understand complex issues and develop an understanding of legal and regulatory framework in the water sector
- Ability to work in a high pressure, challenging and fast paced environment, working to tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage own workload to achieve results
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office IT systems
How to Apply
If you have the drive, experience and skills to support our continued success, send your CV together with a covering letter to email@example.com or click APPLY.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Innovation and knowledge sharing is part of our everyday experience. We invest the training and support you need to succeed and deliver the excellent service our customers expect. We offer an attractive base salary, pension scheme, life cover and 28 days paid holiday.