Home Care Worker - Travel time paid
Are you an experienced Home care worker ?
Would you like to work in a role where your full shift is paid for, not just when you are with a client?
If the answer is yes then we need you.
We are currently recruiting for support workers. Working with older adults, adults with Learning and physical disabilities or with Autism. There will be a mixture of day shifts, and no nights are required.
- Opportunity for an immediate start (subject to references and checks)
- Help with SSSC registration
- On-going training.
- Dedicated consultant to help keep your career goals on track
- Provide support for service users, both Emotional and social
- Work with service users within their own homes
- Be fundamental in helping service users live happy and fulfilled lives
- Be able to work as part of a team to help deliver outstanding levels of care
- Minimum of SVQ 2 health and social care or equivalent
- Proven track record of working within the professional care sector
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Full UK drivers licence and access to a car (desirable)
As you can imagine these roles will be very popular, so move quickly to avoid disappointment. If you would like to apply or want more information about this role or any others that may be available, please submit your C.V or give Andrew Bradley a call on 013 1240 0887 for a confidential conversation.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.