Outbound Sales Advisor
Outbound Sales Advisor / East Kilbride / Permanent /£17,000 - £19,500 Plus bonus
Avenue are excited to be supporting one of our clients looking for Outbound Sales Advisors for their next intake which is due on Monday 18th June 2018. Our client is a leading provider of outsourced business services, within the following market sectors; Automotive, Energy & Utilities, Financial Services, Public Sector, Retail and Telecommunications.
Due to continued success and a unique working environment our client is looking to grow while adding value to an already market leading sales division.
Offering a competitive Salary based on your experience plus uncapped commission (around £300-£450 per week) our client also operates a free shuttle bus from Glasgow City Centre to & from their offices.
Do you have an outbound, field, or utilities sales background?
Are you looking to work in a contact centre with a genuine buzz and hardworking culture?
Do you feel like you are ready to progress and take the next step in your career?
If so, then we would like to speak to you on 01383 628486.
Here is some of the reasons why our client has attracted the top performers across the country to join:
- Only represent large blue-chip organisations, thus providing long term job security and also a far easier introduction on every call.
- Staff are assessed on a regular basis, and when the right time comes, they will make the increment before you have to even ask the question of a pay rise.
- Offering a market leading bonus structure, it's fair, transparent and best of all, will see our top performers earn up to £450 in bonus per week.
- Valuing the team, our client offers up to £10 per hour to start!
- The culture is like no other, don't think call centre, think corporate sales centre (Come and see their site, and you'll see the difference straight away)
- With massive growth plans throughout 2018, which will see career development opportunities within all areas of the business, so if you feel you have more to offer, or a hard-earned degree you would like to utilise, this could be the place for you.
On top of this you will have the opportunity to watch all the World cup games on the large screens in the office.
Sounds good? Here is further information:
Gas, Electricity and Boiler Care to residential customer sales on behalf of one of the largest energy firms in the UK.
At present they operate 12:30pm to 8:30pm Monday to Thursday, and 11:30am to 7:30pm on a Friday. An additional rotational shift in the near future will be added which will offer a 10:30am - 6:30pm finish. Our client like to give a work life balance to our staff and give a little back for their efforts.
You will do 37.5 hours a week and be paid for any over time you wish to take.
Five weeks training, first week classroom based, followed by four weeks in Grad Bay. Regular coaching sessions through your employment will be available to help get them to the next level.
Bonus available straight away?
Absolutely, the grad teams are highly stocked with experienced sales professionals and the data you are dialling is hot too. You will be supported by the best performing agents / trainers in the business.
Our next intake is scheduled for Monday 18th June 2018. There will be opportunities for further intakes in June and July so please get in touch.
Please contact Stefan at Avenue Recruitment on 01383 628486 or email me directly on