Teacher of Primary
Department: Community Services
Closing Date: Friday 29 June 2018
Dalintober Primary School, a large, thriving school in Campbeltown requires a full-time temporary Teacher of Primary to join its staff team.
Interviews for this post will held on Tuesday 10th July 2018.
Any applicant, who is not currently registered with the General Teaching Council for Scotland (GTCS), should include evidence of a pending application with this regulatory body with their application.Applicants should note that:
- This post is suitable for job share.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
- This is a temporary post which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion of the employee’s director.
For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact
- Caroline Armour, Head Teacher
- Email :
- Reference ARB03387 / CME00260