We have an great opportunity for an experience Contract Manager to join Intregral, based in our Livingston Branch, covering the central belt of Scotland.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
· Establish and monitor the operational service level to ensure contract KPI’s are achieved.
· Ensure that a consistent level of service delivery is provided.
· Development of client relationship with Integral.
· Innovative management to meet changing business or operational circumstances.
· General support and advice concerning contract issues.
· Ensure timely and accurate submission and payment of financial applications.
· Effective management of invoicing process.
· Work in progress maintain profit levels.
· Full understanding of Contract SLA and KPI.
· Contract induction and training.
· Attendance of internal and external meetings as required.
· Quality Plan management.
· Evaluation of installed systems and design in conjunction with the operations team.
· Analysis of any service failures.
· Data and record management.
· Overall performance management reviews to include SLA and KPI compliance.
· Internal audits of resource management, security vetting procedures, training, communication and adherence to PPM programme.
· Health & Safety and Environmental compliance.
· Innovation management.
· Management of annual periodic programme for site audits.
· Management of action plans to implement any improvement initiatives.
· Produce monthly reports.
· Asset management compliance.
· Contingency planning.
· Co-ordination of statutory inspections.
· Review of monthly call-outs and call priorities, identifying any trends and ensuring compliance with calls matrix.
· Sub-contractor management, compliance, performance reviews, training and audits.
· To deal with Any HR issues in line with Company procedures.
· Partake in Duty Call out rota / Escalation Procedure.
Desirable qualifications and skills:
· City & Guilds (HVAC Mechanical and/or Electrical).
· Possess a sound knowledge and understanding of Hard Facilities Management services & awareness and understanding of outsourced Facilities Management
· Health & Safety awareness training, IOSH / NEBOSH preferred.
· Competent working knowledge of HVAC building systems.
· Minimum of five years previous Commercial Managerial experience.
· Sound level of administration, organisational skills and I.T skills.
Personal Aptitude & Skills:
· Ability to clearly communicate work tasks and win the commitment of others to achieving high levels of operational performance.
· Ability to understand the key financial, labour and material variables within the contract budgets in order to maximise the return for Integral.
· Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
· Able to assist in resolving escalated problems from the account, outside of normal working hours
· Ability to cost effectively supervise and manage resources available to achieve a high level of customer service.
· Adaptable and flexible approach to work requirements.
· Ability to build positive relationships with clients in order to speedily resolve day to day operational problems and identify opportunities for increasing the level of profitable business arising from these relationships.
· Good knowledge of information technology, Windows, spreadsheets, keyboard skills etc.
· Self-motivated and capable of working within a team environment.
· Ability to maintain an objective and positive focus through periods of high and sustained work pressure.
· Driving Licence