Customer Service Advisor
Do you have a passion for delivering service excellence? Are you an excellent communicator who understands the benefits of utilising key questioning techniques? Would you like to work for a large global organisation?
If so then look no further as we have the perfect job for you!
We are currently recruiting for customer service advisors to work for one of the world's leading video games companies. You will be handling calls relating to products /services including: home entertainment consoles; handheld consoles; related peripherals, accessories and software and other computer entertainment approved hardware devices. You will ideally have a background in customer service and complaint handling abilities, and be able to show a high quality of customer service skills and the ability to build relationships and rapport with customers.
* Providing excellent customer service to respond to a wide range of incoming and outgoing customer telephone enquiries, resolving any customer complaints in a timely and efficient manner
* Using a broad range of questioning skills to understand and resolve customers' needs and expectations.
* Ensuring that the information provided is clearly understood by the customers
* Prompt and accurate completion of all administration activities to ensure full customer satisfaction
* Keep up to date on new or enhanced products/services in order to provide a high quality service to customers.
* Full compliance with all legislative requirements
* Take part in and identify self-development opportunities and training needs
* Contribute to team and process improvements.
You will need
Excellent customer service skills
Complaint handling skills
Proven track record of building and maintaining customer relationships
Positive and professional manner to be portrayed at all times
Excellent communication and influencing skills
Evidence of achievement against challenging goals and targets
Operational Hours: 08:00 -22:00 Monday - Sunday (40 hours p/w). Applicants must be fully flexible around these hours.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.