Area Sales Manager
- Expanding European Manufacturer
- Strong & Respected Brand
- Uncapped Commission Scheme
THE ROLE: The new Area Sales Manager will be targeting C level contacts within M&E consultants and contractors, as well as spending time with end users and facilities management companies. They are particularly strong in the oil & gas market and sales deals take place with Consultants, project managers and C level executives. Sales cycles are long and average £5-10k. Full product training awaits the new Area Sales Manager here.
THE COMPANY: This company is embarking on a realistic expansion plan and are on track to increase their £16 million sales turnover by around 50%, hence their search for a new Area Sales Manager. They manufacture and sell power distribution products including busbars, trunking and cabling, for not low and medium voltage applications within large commercial and industrial buildings.
FOR THIS AREA SALES MANAGER POSITION, WE ARE LOOKING FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- Strong field sales skills
- You will have a significant track record of selling for an electrical manufacturer
- Candidates with a formal electrical qualification are preferred
- You will be entrepreneurial and adaptable in your approach
BENEFITS OF THIS AREA SALES MANAGER ROLE:
- Basic Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
- + 15% Uncapped Commission
- Fully Expensed Company Car or Allowance
- Laptop, Pension, Mobile
LOCATION: Whole of Scotland
BMS specialises in sales recruitment. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, you're skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
If you have previously met with a BMS Consultant, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.