Industrial Electrician - Dunbar
Do you consider yourself hardworking and reliable with a passion for industrial maintenance?
Then is the ideal opportunity for you,
Randstad CPE is currently looking for an experienced Industrial Electrician for ongoing work which could lead to permanent roles for the right individual.
Due to the nature of the contract, you will be required to have a valid CTC (Counter Tourist Check) before starting.
- PPM and Reactive works
- Dealing with breakdowns and serving of equipment
- Electrical fault finding and service checks and repairs
- Must be fully qualified as an Electrician
- City & Guilds / SVQ or NVQ: Electrical Installation / Electrical Services
- 17th Edition
- Testing & Inspection 2391 / 2394 or 2395
- ECS Card (Must be Valid)
- A previous experience in similar roles is essential
- Industrial experience
- Must be flexible with working hours
- You will be subjected to a CTC (Counter Tourist Check)
If interested please apply with a copy of your most recent CV or contact Randstad FM 01312400884
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.