Shift Manager / Supervisor - 21-30 Hours - Oban
As a Shift Manager, you’ll be responsible for the store when you’re running a shift alone. Supervising a team of Customer Assistants, ensuring store processes run like clockwork and keeping an eye on targets – it's a job that'll keep you on your toes. Hands-on and proactive, you'll be a natural at delegating tasks, boosting performance and satisfying customers. We'll give you all the responsibility you need to prove yourself as an adaptable leader - and plenty of challenges to keep your career growing too.
What will you do?
- Supervise your store in the absence of the Store Manager and Deputy Store Manager, taking responsibility for day-to-day operationsKeep on top of inventory and stock volumes, manage cash and oversee the rota to ensure shifts run smoothlyLead and motivate your team, delegating as needed and solving problems swiftlyFollow company processes to maintain your store’s performanceKeep everything tidy and clean, on the shop floor and behind the scenes
- Experience of leading a team to achieve targets in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to effectively delegate tasks and motivate a team
- A customer-focused manner, remaining level-headed in any situation
- Willingness to work as a key part of the store team, completing daily tasks on every shift
- A responsible approach to holding the store keys and managing the tills