RBW consulting are working in partnership with a specialist Biometric consultancy who are looking for an experienced Principal Statistician to work remotely from the UK and join their expanding team. With a focus on providing high quality support across Biometrics, Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance this is a great time to join a company with a team of specialists who pride themselves on the quality of work and flexible approach to clients needs.
The company are looking for a Principal Statistician that enjoys working across a range of therapeutic areas and will have the opportunity to work on interesting and exciting projects for a number of pharmaceutical and biotech clients.
My client and I would like to hear from you if you have at least 5 years experience of Biostatistics in a clinical environment and a degree in a statistics/mathematics or computing-related discipline.
Please see below a selection of the responsibilities, should you wish to find out more details I am happy to answer any questions you may have.
- Project management, acting as the main point of contact for assigned projects,
- Providing strategic advice to clients on matters concerned with their statistical needs
- Performing statistical activities such as statistical consultancy and SAP development
- SAS programming for, and producing, efficacy and safety tables, listings, figures and analyses
- MSc or PhD in Statistics or related field
- Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines
- Previous leadership experience of a team or sub-team
- Proficient in the use of CDISC, SDTM and ADaM
- Strong working knowledge of SAS
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity please contact Geoff King at RBW Consulting.
At RBW Consulting LLP, every one of our consultants has the benefit of five years’ experience in helping Pharmaceutical Professionals find the jobs they are looking for in the industry.
With unrivalled industry knowledge and excellent links with hiring managers in Biotechs, Pharmas and CROs throughout the UK, Europe and across the world, we would be delighted to speak with you about the role you are looking for.