Are you looking for a Support Worker position, 33 hours per week?
ASA is recruiting on behalf of our client in Edinburgh. We are looking for individuals with a caring attitude and a commitment to making a positive impact on residents. You need to be hands on and able to work shifts within a friendly established team.
You role entails:
* Getting to know service users
* Providing a high quality of person centred care
* Personal Care
* Supporting clients with activities and outings
* Mobility vehicle available
* Assisting with meals
* Recording all tasks once completed
* Reporting any issues to senior management
You must have:
* 6 months UK experience in a professional care role
* SSSC and SVQ2 desirable
* Clean drivers licence
We offer you:
* 33 hours per week
* Manual handling training
* All relevant healthcare training provided free of charge
* Flexible working - you choose your shift pattern
* Supported work experience
* Weekly payments with enhanced rates for nights, weekends and public holidays
If you are interested in this Support Worker role in Edinburgh please apply today.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.YOU SEEK WE FIND