Sales Assistant/Comfort Specialist
Location: EDINBURGH EH8 8HH
Contract: Part Time: 16 hours per week
High Seat Ltd – HSL – is a rapidly growing, nationally recognised furniture retailer with a first class reputation for comfort, quality and customer care. Established 50 years ago, the family-owned company has enjoyed year on year growth in the UK retail market.
We are looking for friendly, dynamic and customer focused Comfort Specialists / Sales Advisor to join us and become part of our exciting growth story.
Our people and our customers are at the core of everything we do.
With your can-do approach, you’ll happily go the extra mile to help customers. With natural empathy, excellent conversational skills and the ability to communicate with customers using appropriate language to build rapport, you will be able to engage customers in genuine, enjoyable conversations to understand their needs.
- You will play a significant role as one of our key team members, selling good quality, excellent value products to our customers.
- Consistently provide helpful and informed service with confidence and clarity.
- Ensure product knowledge and understanding of the brand at all times in order to portray the -- HSL culture and deliver expertise to our customers.
- Following all systems and procedures correctly, effectively and consistently.
- Work with the management team to deliver your store’s goals and targets.
-Have proven previous experience within customer facing roles
- Have strong interpersonal skills with excellent communication and listening skills
- A great team player with the ability to promote and help build a positive work environment
- Flexibility to work weekends and bank holidays in line with store rotas.
In return we can offer:
- A comprehensive induction scheme
- Ongoing training to help you reach your potential
- A competitive salary
- Company healthcare cash plan
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
Note: All of our Comfort Specialists / Sales Advisor may, on occasion, be expected to carry out Home Consultation visits. Due to the nature of this work and as a responsible employer it is a condition of employment that our retail employees complete a DBS check.
If you would like to join a great team where you can really make a difference, please send your CV by clicking the 'Apply' button.
We look forward to hearing from you.