AML/ KYC Analyst
Are you an enthusiastic, energetic and highly motivated individual? Do you have experience in AML and KYC? Are you driven to provide first class support? If so, then keep reading and apply today!
Our client, one of the UK's leading banks is looking for an AML/ KYC Analyst to join the division of Commercial Banking in their Citymark branch in Edinburgh.
Within the Commercial Banking (CB) Anti Money Laundering (AML) Support Team an exciting new role has become available to be part of the customer due diligence team, supporting the CB AML Operations.
Lead in the delivery of financial crime activities relating to complex due diligence. Working in the CB AML Support Team, you will be acting as a subject matter expert for all client due diligence for Commercial Banking clients.
- You will be responsible for conducting due diligence on customers in line with regulatory standards and commitments to the FCA. As a subject matter expert, you will need to keep abreast of industry developments and initiatives, sharing information across appropriate teams within the division.
- Monitor and report on compliance standards to internal and external stakeholders.
- Undertaking specialised due diligence for Commercial Bank clients.
- Collaborating with the Client Due Diligence teams on Financial Crime Policies and Procedures, sharing best practice and agreeing interpretation of standard requirements.
- Responsible for explaining and supporting with due diligence requirements to both internal and external clients.
- Act as a liaison point for managing relationships within Commercial Banking, including collaborative working with AML partners.
- Facilitating sanctions due diligence for clients
- Challenge the business to ensure Financial Crime risks are understood, mitigated and controlled.
You will be expected to demonstrate:
- Procedural/Product/Specialist Knowledge - strong technical knowledge of Anti-Bribery, AML and Sanctions and good technical knowledge of other financial crime areas.
- Oral and Written Communication - Strong communication skills.
- Organisational Awareness - Knows how to get things done and gain commitment.
- Stakeholder Management - Knows how to influence others to achieve objectives.
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.