Senior Sales Negotiator required in Edinburgh
Our client is a leading business broker that specialises in the licensed and leisure sector covering the whole of Scotland. The branch requires an experienced & dynamic Senior Sales Negotiator to join their Edinburgh office.
The ideal Senior Sales Negotiator will have experience working in with both commercial and residential properties. You will take full responsibility for dealing with vendor clients and interested purchasers within assigned industry sectors, at all stages from enquiry and negotiations through to completion.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To achieve daily, weekly and monthly KPI’s
- To negotiate multiple offers & to effectively manage an individual pipeline of deals
- Achieve target level of completions each month
- Be responsible for the development of the specified sectors
- Handling customers and vendors in a polite & helpful manner
- Chasing sales through to completion, dealing with solicitors
- Liaise with Group trading partners & professional contacts
- Responsible for regularly updating clients through telephone contact maintaining high levels of customer care in a busy office environment
- Manage and maintain a database of vendor/clients and purchasers
- Be proactive and work on your own initiative, implement ideas to customers
- Overall department success based on quality of service
- Collate and gather information from feedback on Viewings
- Work closely with the branch manager
- Record of success within sales/customer care environment
- Highly motivated & confident in your abilities as an agent
- High levels of professionalism
- Commercial and Residential property knowledge
- Proven record of delivering key performance indicators in a busy sales environment
- Good and effective communication skills both internally and externally
- The ability to build good strong relationships with people at all levels of the Organisation
- Excellent negotiating and influencing capabilities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong Customer Service, process and telephone skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, KPI’s and Targets
- Excellent organising and planning skills
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm
In return, my client is offering a competitive basic salary of £24,000 - £28,000 (depending on experience) with a realistic OTE of £30,000 - £35,000 (Uncapped) plus other company benefits.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.