iOS Developer - Glasgow
iOS Developer - Glasgow - up to £55k DOE
Sanderson are delighted to be working with a market leading organisation, based in Glasgow City Centre who require an experienced native iOS Developer to join on their organisation on a permanent basis.
Working on a multitude of exciting projects and using the latest mobile development technology, you will play a key role in the delivery of business critical transformation programmes. This organisation are also incredibly focused on providing additional mentoring/training programmes and encourage their employees to continuously develop their core skills through allowing them time during office hours to focus on their own personal projects. Among a variety of additional benefits you can expect to become part of a friendly team with a great culture, as well as take advantage of their on-site gym and a subsidised Costa coffee outlet in their canteen.
Key skill set requirements for these roles include:
- Experience developing using native iOS app development.
- Expert hands-on software development experience, implementing solutions that are portable, robust, scalable and secure.
- Ideally strong experience of Java/Swift/Objective - C but this is not essential.
- Exposure deploying application and experience writing clean and maintainable code.
- Experience of CI/CD tools would be an advantage but not essential.
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies.
If you possess roughly 2 - 3 years hands on mobile development experience in Native iOS, and you are interested in taking your career to the next level with a globally respected organisation, please get in touch ASAP by sending your CV to this advert.