Senior Transport Planner - East Kilbride
Job Title: Senior to Associate Transport Planner
Office Location: East Kilbride
Salary Range: £35,000 - £40,000
The transportation team of a highly established consultancy in East Kilbride is looking for an experienced Transport Planner. The transportation team now consists of 9 staff from Graduate to Director level and is now looking to continue their growth across the Scottish market.
- Strong experience in private sector transport planning;
- Capable of producing transport assessments & statements;
- Commercially aware, ideally with contacts across the region;
- Significant project management experience;
- Excellent communication & presentation skills;
- Experience of working with a multidisciplinary environment;
- Experience of managing junior staff;
- Track record of winning new business;
- Chartered status, or working toward.
The opportunity would allow the successful candidate to play a key role in developing the team, with progression within the company highly encouraged & supported. The organisation is proud of its commitment to developing and reward their staff and as a result, boast a very low turnover of personnel.
Along with the opportunity to develop a long-term career in a growing team, you will also earn a starting salary of up to £40,000.
For further information about the role, please feel free to contact David Redfern on 01792 365 003, or apply via the link provided.
East Kilbride, Edinburgh, Hamilton, Glasgow, Livingston, Cambuslang, Eaglesham, Auldhouse, Rutherglen