1x Aberdeen | 1x Bristol
9 Month initial contract
An experienced Project Sourcing Coordinator who has responsibility to ensure products are ordered in line with project needs.
As the Project Sourcing Coordinator, you will be a proactive member of the Purchasing department, reporting to the EPC Sourcing leader working to tight and often demanding deadlines. You will be responsible for the overall Co-ordination of sourcing activities, such as PO placements, PO documentation status, vendor progress reports, Vendor delivery vs need and identifying and resolving risks to, the role will also involve managing key suppliers to ensure that production of products are not delayed. This role supports other purchasing personnel including the buyer.
To be successful for this role you must have a strong work ethic and be committed to be part of a culture that makes the company a place where people want to work, and are encouraged to reach their full potential.
The ideal candidate would have the following skills/experience:
- Able to demonstrate concentration, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Able to prioritise and manage a busy workload.
- Work well under pressure without constant direction.
- Highly organised and work to a high output level.
- Excellent Problem solving skills
- Willing to acquire new skills and challenge yourself
- Proactive and self-starting
- Proven experience in Procurement, Senior Buyer or Technical Buyer position
- To have good level of written and spoken English
- Competent computer skills using Microsoft Office programs