North Road Durham DH1
- Monday - Friday 11am - 7pm
- Salary £9per hour - Paid weekly every Friday
- Experience with a leading company
- On site parking
- Long term secure work
- Immediate start
Your responsibilities include:
- Prep, cook, and serving meal - Breakfast and Lunch - from a basic menu
- Support close down after service
- Ability to complete the menu products for the hot plate
The current environment is filled with enthusiastic and motivated individuals. If you are interested in joining their customer focused team you first must:
- HAVE A BASIC DBS
If you are interested in this position, Please use the apply button below. Alternatively you can call Katy on 01489 560 180.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.