Recruitment Consultant. WANTED Future Managing Directors
Wanted: Future Managing Directors
Is this you?
- Want a career, not just a job.
- Want to join an international, professionally recognised company with a rewarding, lively culture.
- Want training and structured career development.
My client is a FTSE 250 public company with an international network spanning 20 offices and there has never been a better time to join. They are seeking Trainee Recruitment Consultants with entrepreneurial flair, unshakable self-belief and an unwavering desire to succeed.
As part of their 2018 intake you will receive outstanding support, training and career opportunities. Every single director in this business started as a trainee recruitment consultant. Where could your career with them take you?
The trainee recruitment consultant role is a varied and enjoyable sales position, not a typical 9-5 role, where you will be responsible for much more than just finding the 'right person, the right job'. Developing new business, advertising vacancies, interviewing and managing the recruitment process are just a few of many daily tasks.
In return you will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive trainee recruitment consultant starting salary of £18,000 - £20,000 (rises to £25,000 after 12 months).
- Excellent uncapped individual commission scheme which makes £35,000+ OTE the norm in year one, rising from there in year two (the top consultants enjoy a six figure income).
- Company car or car allowance (on qualification).
- Holiday incentives - in locations all over the globe including Las Vegas, Ibiza, Miami, New York, Moscow and Shanghai.
- Lunch clubs - Monthly rewards for top performers to restaurants local to your office.
- Share scheme - access to share savings scheme and incentives (on qualification).
- Company pension - after qualifying period.
To apply for this role you must:
- Have 12 months+ experienced of working in a sales environment
- Have a genuine passion to succeed in your career.
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to demonstrate them at interview.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply today!
This trainee recruitment consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduates, trainee recruitment consultants and experienced recruitment professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.