Service & Repair Technician
Due to significant increase in production, a new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Bench Service & Repair Engineer to join our client who are a well-established and successful organisation based in Central Glasgow.
Working as part of the existing Service & Repairs Team, you will be tasked with carrying out planned and reactive mechanical & electrical maintenance including breakdowns and repairs/servicing of a range of tools and machinery.
• Served a recognised Mechanical or electrical apprenticeship.
• Strong background in light to medium Industrial Engineering.
• The ability to write reports on fault findings and repairs.
• Spare part replenishment experience.
• Be able to work on your own with minimal supervision.
Please note that to be considered for this position, you must be able to demonstrate all of the above requirements and have a proven track record in doing so.
Pay rate will be £9-£9.80/hr, dependent on experience.It will be offered out on a long term temporary basis with the opportunity of full time employment after 6 months.
Hours of work will be 08.00-16.30 Monday-Friday with the opportunity of occasional overtime.A 1 hour unpaid lunch break is also included.