Building Services Supervisor
Randstad CPE are currently looking for an experienced Building Services Supervisor to join their team in Aberdeen. As a Supervisor you will be required to supervise a team of skilled employees and sub contractors to ensure the safe and efficient delivery of PPM and reactive maintenance schedules.
The ideal candidate will come from a Facilities Management background and must have supervisory ecperience.
- 5 years experience in a time served craft
Main Duties -
- Managing 30 engineers
- Site Visits
- Small reactive quotes
- Handling on call rota
- Helping with issues
- Escalating problems to managers
- Training & experience in one or more given trades such as heating, AC, plumbing/boiler repair and electrical
- Supervisory experience in a similar role
- Working knowledge of blueprints and electrical, HVAC and plumbing
- Working knowledge of operation of heavy equipment
- Full UK driving licence
If you are keen to have chat please give me a call on 0141 248 7212/ 07810 656770 or send an updated CV
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.