Business Support Secretary
Our client, a highly successful property management company are currently seeking a Business Support Secretary to join their team. The purpose of the role will be to provide full secretarial, administrative and organisational support to the relevant teams.
- Co-ordinating meetings, booking and preparing meeting rooms
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Efficient diary management
- Organising travel arrangements
- Creating invoices and maintaining accurate records
- Adding and updating various property websites
- Assist with monitoring of Debtor Schedules and action where appropriate
- Dealing with enquires from the general public
- Act as a focal point of contact, ensuring efficient liaison between team, manager and clients/colleagues
- Liaising with clients in a polite and professional manner
- Typing all necessary documents, reports and correspondence as required
- Managing confidential documentation and information.
- Creating and updating brochures using appropriate software
- Binding and scanning documents
- Maintain effective systems for electronic and paper filing and information retrieval
- Registration of new jobs on appropriate system, and creation of appropriate files
- Proficient in Excel, Microsoft Word, and PowerPoint
- The ability to pick up in-house systems with ease
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic with a can-do positive attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to balance a multitude of conflicting and changing priorities efficiently
This is a busy role operating with a fast paced environment. Strong administration/secretarial skills are essential.
If you are interested in this role and wish to be considered please click apply!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Office Angels who are operating as an employment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy