C1 (7.5 tonne) Drivers
A new opportunity has arisen for experienced 7.5t drivers to join a prestigious employer supporting their core team on an ongoing temporary basis.
On behalf of our client, John Lewis, we are seeking C1 (7.5 tonne) drivers to join their home delivery team in Glasgow, with immediate starts available following a successful assessment.
- Temporary ongoing work with regular shifts each week
- On the job training provided
- The only route to get a permanent contract with customer delivery team
- Delivering customer orders to locations throughout Scotland
- Working in teams of 2 with another driver or porter
- Handling of the delivered items using handling aids and manual lifts
- Perform simple installations in customers' homes (only if trained)
- Liaising with the depot or customers directly to resolve potential delivery issues
The ideal candidate:
- Has excellent communication skills with proved customer facing experience
- Valid UK C1 driving licence with CPC and digital tachograph card
- Must be competent in manual entries (essential)
- Flexible for working both early/late shifts including some Saturdays
- Available for an interview, assessment and start at short notice
Working hours rotate between:
- Early shift 6:00am - 5:00pm,
- Late shift 10:30am - 9:30pm,
- Usually 4 shifts a week between Mon-Sat, 41 hours paid
We will contact selected applicants within 5 working days of applying.
To keep up to date with latest job opportunities with Brightwork and market updates, be sure to follow (@Brightworkltd) on Twitter and on Facebook/LinkedIn.
Brightwork Ltd provide the services of an employment agency for those seeking permanent work and an employment business for those seeking temporary work.