Customer Service Administrator
Adecco are currently recruiting a Customer Service Administrator to join our client's business on an on-going temporary basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established team within a large and very reputable organisation who are based in the city centre of Glasgow.
We are looking to speak to candidates with strong administrative skills and written communication skills who have a strong customer focus..
Purpose of the Role:
* Engage with the customer through varying communication channels, including email, letter and telephone.
* Aim to resolve the customers' query at the first point of contact.
* Provide customers with information that will be of value to them.
* Liaise with relevant internal and external stakeholders, and utilise appropriate information systems, to ensure the customers' query is resolved in a professional and timely manner.
* Offer the customer a personalised service to help drive customer experience towards excellence.
* Respond to email, letter and phone correspondence from customers within the agreed timescales.
* Offer the customer, wherever possible, a personalised service and maintain a professional 'tone of voice' in all communication with customers.
* Aim to resolve the customers' query at the first point of contact. If this cannot be achieved then keep the customer regularly updated with the progress of their query.
* Keep track of responses and actions needed from colleagues to ensure the customer receives an answer to their query promptly.
* By engaging with the customer, educate them on the facilities available to them, encouraging them to self serve.
* Perform administrative duties as required.
* Comply with procedures and timescales as directed.
* Establish relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the customers' query is responded to in a timely manner
* Handle difficult situations and complaints in a professional manner
Required Skills & Experience:
* A strong understanding of how to deliver excellent customer service with a proven track record within a customer facing role.
* Strong communication skills - both written and verbal.
* Strong time management skills in order to meet deadlines and comply with agreed procedures.
* Excellent organisational skills.
* Strong problem solving skills.
* An investigative intellect.
* The ability to be flexible and stay calm under pressure.
* Excellent I.T skills with particular knowledge of Microsoft Office packages is required.
Hours of Work:
37.5 hours per week comprising of any 5 out of 7 days per week. Shifts between:
Rate of Pay:
£8.72 per hour, weekly pay!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy