Graduate Electrical Design Engineer
A fantastic opportunity is available in Edinburgh for a Graduate Electrical Design Engineer to join a consultancy seen by many in the market as the most sought after organisation. This role is to join an incredibly successful Building Services team that aims to deliver cutting-edge design solutions which streamlines the use of energy, materials and natural resources.
This opportunity will involve:
- Detailed electrical engineering building services design and the robust calculations required to verify them
- Ensuring client satisfaction is met with the highest quality possible within an allocated time and budget
- Preparation of schedules, reports and effective design solutions
- Using CAD for design work
- Meeting with clients, suppliers and other professionals with the correct manner.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1-3 years experience in Building Services electrical design
- Have a relevant Masters degree with the ability to work towards becoming chartered
- The capability to accept responsibility within a prestige organisation to ensure quality is maintained
- Software experience using AutoCAD, Dialux and Amtech
- Membership with professional institution even a graduate membership
- Experience using REVIT is desirable but not essential.
This opportunity offers an attractive salary of £24,000 - £30,000 DOE. It also offers a high degree of job satisfaction in a diverse multidisciplinary environment with a range of different projects across different sectors and also provides a clear career progression plan.
If you are interested in this role or would like to discuss your current situation please send an up to date CV to Zaak Christie at