We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and experienced Unit Manager to be responsible for all aspects of managing the high level of delivery and expectations in this unit.Main responsibilities
Ambitious and commercially aware, with the presence and personality to influence the day-to-day business, you'll maximise the performance of your team. Leading by example and setting high standards, you'll enhance sales and provide our customers with great service.Ideal candidate
- Relevant management experience within the catering and hospitality industry
- Standards and quality driven management style
- Sound knowledge of Hygiene, Health and Safety
- Motivated by a passion for quality and great service delivery
- Interpersonal, administrative and organisational skills
- A 'Can do' attitude
- Financial and commercial acumen
- Computer literacy
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.