Structural CAD Technician
Conrad Consulting is now working with a Consulting Structural Engineer to recruit a Structural CAD Technician on a permanent basis for their office in Glasgow.
Current workload is predominantly focussed on small-medium sized building developments including; Arts, Leisure, Commercial, Residential, Sports.
Everyone from the ground up is involved at technical level in this firm. The Directors like to lead by example and are still involved with hands-on design and project delivery.
- Mature management culture
- Passionate about employee empowerment
- Relaxed working environment
- Regular pay reviews
- Flexible working
Requirements of the Structural CAD Technician:
- HND/HNC/NC in Civil Engineering, CAD or related
- Problem solving attitude
- Good communicator
- Demonstrable AutoCAD experience working on building structures
- You must have experience working for a consulting engineer
- Revit experience is not essential but preferred
On offer is a salary of £26,000 to £34,000, company pension and more.