Department: Community Services
Closing Date: Friday 29 June 2018
Argyll and Bute Council are looking to recruit a permanent, part-time Clerical Assistant for Rothesay Joint Campus for 20 hours per week. Hours to be worked Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
The interview date for this post is Friday 13th July 2018.Applicants should note that:
- The Council applies the Living Wage of £8.51 per hour to this post.
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The salary detailed is the full time equivalent and will be paid on a pro rata basis based on actual hours worked.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) membership in relation to working with children.
For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact
- Louise Nicol, Head Teacher
- Email :
- Reference ARB03371/ CME01353