Major Global financial services provider seeking experienced Private Banker to ultra high net worth clients.
Your new company
This Edinburgh based leading global wealth and investment manager, provides international and private banking, wealth planning, trust and fiduciary services, investment management, brokerage services and research to private and intermediate clients across the world.
Your new role
As a Private Banker you will be identifying, initiating, building and maintaining effective introductory relationships with key internal and external stakeholders in order to ensure effective opportunity streams for new clients, assets and revenues. Acting as a trusted advisor to clients providing bespoke banking services, lending and wealth structuring, in addition to a world class range of investment products across all asset classes.
- Working on your own volition to achieve personal objectives and assist in achieving team targets for new clients, assets and revenues
- Becoming a key person and subject matter expert within the team for banking products, credit advice, investment knowledge and more complex client queries
- Delivering high quality bespoke advice, maximising value for our clients and negotiating the best commercial outcome
- Acting as the key advisory for Wealth Advisory, Discretionary Portfolio Management, Investment Advisory and Global Investments & Solutions
- Being able and willing to discuss markets, their issues and opportunities with clients
- Ensuring full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Policies and Policy Standards
What you'll need to succeed
- The ideal candidate will be RDR level four min qualified. Level six (desired).
- A Degree in technical knowledge and accomplished in applying analytical reasoning and judgement to solve complex problems
- Experienced in controlling and monitoring of risk within a client book
- Experience in retail regulated products and services to mass market and high net worth customers and asset management
- Possesses excellent business development/cold calling skills
- Detailed and up to date knowledge of the relevant International markets
- You will be certified under the Individual Accountabilities Regulations and hold mandatory regulatory qualifications or minimum qualifications to meet internal company benchmarks
What you'll get in return
Our customers deserve the best. The same goes for our people. That's why you'll receive a range of benefits including a competitive salary, flexible hours and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.