Are an experienced PA who thrives on a fast paced role managing a very process driven work load? Do you have experienced supporting at senior level? Are you up for a challenge and are you interested in working within a very reputable legal firm.
Yes? Then read on…
I have an exciting opportunity to work for a leading firm based in Edinburgh city centre who are looking to recruit a permanent experienced PA to support in the Corporate and Commercial Department.
This is a demanding role but it comes with a competitive salary and major company benefits! As an experienced PA you will be assigned to a team of partners and fee earners, providing extensive administrative support and delivering a high level of contact and communication internally and externally dealing with and directing queries as appropriate.
Some of your duties…
* Daily liaising and meeting with clients at all levels of Seniority
* Preparation of high quality documents for submission to external and internal parties
* Arranging international travel, visas and accommodation/ Diary Management
* Dealing with incoming communication (email, fax and post) and corresponding
* Preparing presentation slides and materials for internal/external meetings and events
* Drafting short letters, memos or notes (non-legal content) in a literate and professional manner
* Organising and attending meetings, ensure associate is correctly prepared also
* Organising external and internal seminars/presentations - preparing the material and documentation and equipment for use
* Initiates and drives the billing process
* Preparation of and on going review of Quality Risk Management Checklist
* Undertake all matter management processes
* Collating information for preparation of bids, tenders, proposal documents, team sheets and client briefing documents and preparing the first draft of documentation where appropriate, including keeping lawyers' CVs up to date
* Developing good knowledge of the Firm's accounts procedures, coordination of cheque requisitions, TT and BACS authorisations and processing client monies and ensuring all supporting paperwork is completed promptly and accurately with partner authorisation
You will have:
* A proven background working in a fast paced Pa role previously
* Must be a self starter/ Upbeat positive approach
* Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work under pressure
* Flexible working approach
* Advanced Level of MS Office Suite
If you feel this is the perfect role for you, then please "click apply" today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.