Have you got experience in data mining, data analysis and market research? A new opportunity for a Database Manager has emerged to join a developing agriculture biotechnology company.
Job Title: Data Scientist // Data Manager
Reference No: 240634
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: £30K-£35K DOE
Our client is looking to recruit a Database Manager to help develop and maintain a growing database requirement across their business. They are seeking an individual with a strong background on data system development and management with proven experience on data collection, database design, management and maintenance of data checking analysis. The post will require a person capable of produce business researching, collecting and analysing of accurate data.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
* Develop and maintain suitable databases
* Work in collaboration with different departments regarding the required database set-up
* Extract study data from various sources and across regions/countries using computer systems to transform the data into the required format
* Performing market research and data mining, being responsible for the management and maintenance of accurate, consistent, and reliable information
* Leverage both unknown and known registration data, behavioural data, social data and 3rd party data partnerships to build strategically targeted marketing campaigns
* Define, monitor and visualize success metrics, generating easily digestible executive reports with actionable recommendations to optimize engagement and retention
* Monitoring data entry procedures
* Identifying opportunities for continuous improvements of database systems and maximising productivity
* Monitoring database performance
* Building new databases
Requirements & Experience
* Bachelor qualification in Computing or related subject or some experience of performing data management within an applicable industry
* A minimum of three (3) years of related experience in CRM/Database or Digital Marketing/Chanel
* Knowledge and competency with OS X, Linux and Windows
* Knowledge of Database technologies such as SQLite, Postgresql, mySQL, and similar data base software
* Knowledge of Python, R etc.