Residential Project Engineer/ Infrastructure Co-ordinator
Claymore Homes are seeking an experienced professional due to continued expansion throughout Aberdeenshire.
The role will be to assist in managing the civil requirements of residential developments, working closely with the design team to assist in the progress of the design and planning process, then with the site managers to assist in the delivery of engineering production information so that full construction preparations can commence.
Main duties will include, but not be limited to:
• Overall responsibility for the Engineering function ensuring delivery of investigations, reports, designs and detailing solutions for all projects
• To prepare appraisals of development opportunities advising on development constraints and ‘abnormal’ items requiring commercial imput
• To maintain a continuous process of evaluation of Consultant’s performance and design capabilities to ensure that service delivery standards and scheme proposals adhere to best practice in delivering infrastructure and value engineering
• To ensure all statutory approvals and regulations are secured in a timely manner for the business needs
• A good knowledge of existing and proposed services infrastructure solutions with co-ordination for on-site delivery
The ideal candidate will have:
• Minimum HND/HNC in Civil engineering / Design or Construction, 2 years post qualification experience preferred.
• A demonstrable track record in residential development and possessing the ability to confidently manage all areas where Consultant Engineers have an input into the development process and overall infrastructure delivery on-sites.
• Candidates must be credible, articulate and driven. Possessing the ability to successfully co-ordinate with internal staff members.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-regarded, successful housing developer offering a unique position in their business.
An attractive package is available to the suitable candidate.
To apply please click APPLY attaching your CV