Spares and Repairs Controller
Spares & Repairs Controller
A Spares & Repairs Controller is required to co-ordinate activities within the delivery group section of the Radar & Advanced Targeting Support Business Area of International Integrated Operational Support. In this role you will work with the projects to ensure Spares and Repair delivery schedules are met in support of the business financial targets. You will be required to liaise with Procurement, Commercial, Engineering, Operations, Quality and Despatch to ensure schedule adherence and that all the necessary paperwork and export instructions are in place.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Monitor the day to day progress of all repairs to ensure adherence to the plan.
- Monitor the progress with in-house and bought out the spares to ensure adherence to the plan.
- Liaise with other Functions to resolve any issues affecting progress.
- Raise customer Repair Reports and submit to project for review.
- Raise T3 for repair and submit to project for review.
- Raise despatch paperwork.
- Monitor progress during despatch process and liaise with Export Control, QA and HUB as required.
- Maintain SAP and Access Database to reflect current status of Repair and Spare manufacture.
- Ensure Project are aware of any schedule/financial issues affecting progress.
Skills, Qualifications & Knowledge Required
- Experience of SAP essential.
- Good computer skills and familiar with standard company IT software packages (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Basic understanding of company cost control and performance metrics.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good organisational skills, able to plan and prioritise work.
- Experience of processes involved with material management is preferred.
£23,000 to £28,096
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.