Conservatory Sales Executive
Due to expansion, we are now looking for three experienced Conservatory Sales people to work within our existing teams in the Central Belt. You will provide Conservatory / Window solutions for every customer who is provided for you by our experienced marketing teams.
- Present and sell our Conservatory and wider product range to customers in their homes
- Attend pre-arranged customer appointments generated by the business, maximising the sales opportunity at every appointment
- Develop and maintain point of sale materials and product knowledge
- Establish and maintain customer relationships
- Prepare paperwork including quotations and sales contracts
- Identify and resolve customer issues and concerns
- Ability to persuade and influence others
- Ability to listen and respond to customer requirements
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Maintain a professional appearance and provide a positive company image to the public.
- Access to your own car to travel to appointments
- Customer visits will require the willingness to work to a flexible schedule
To apply – please forward your CV using the link.