Deputy Store Manager - Torry
- Hold the keys for the store and be responsible for opening and closing
- Lead and motivate the team to work at pace and to their full potential every day
- Prioritise customer service and be the lead point of contact for all customer queries
- Check and unload deliveries, manage the tills and bakery, rotate stock
- Work to key store KPIs and follow procedures to ensure compliance with health and safety
- Experience of leading and developing a team in a fast-paced environmentA knack for time-management, delegation and problem solvingTotal customer focus and effective communication skillsThe energy to be always on the go, working alongside your team on every shiftDetermination to complete every to-do list on time, hit targets and maximise productivity
You will be well-rewarded for your work at Lidl. Not only will you be part of a secure, growing business, we’ll make sure you have quality training and progression opportunities if you want to develop a career with us. As well as your competitive salary, you will also get 30 days’ holiday, a pension scheme, discount on our products and corporate discounts on holidays, days out, cinema tickets and plenty more.