Administration Manager Construction
Administration Manager with experience in ISO management, H&S and staff training required to join a truly great Construction business based in the Midlothian area. Due to the nature of the role it's preferable that you will currently be working in a similar role within the construction industry.
The person who is successful will play an important and integral part in the Operations Support department and you need to be a team player with a proactive approach.
Hours of work are Monday - Thursday 8am -5pm with a 3.30pm finish on a Friday!
What you'll do on a daily basis if you get the job:
* Manage and maintain vetting accreditation's of staff
* Manage vetting programme for sub-contractors
* Manage security clearance for staff
* Co-ordinate security clearance for sub-contractors
* Liaise with clients as necessary to manage sub-contractor compliance and security
* Ensure adherence to all aspects of company's ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 accreditation's
* Management of ISO accreditation's and assist with internal ISO audits
* Liaise with operational and office staff on daily basis
* Liaise with sub-contractors as required
* Manage staff holiday entitlement in conjunction with Operations and FM Directors
* Oversee new start implementation programme
* Attend internal H&S meetings
* Work closely with H&S and Contract Managers to understand training required for staff
* Assist H&S Manager with preparation of specific training documentation
* Manage HR activity in conjunction with the company's approved service provider
* Operate absence management controls and conduct return to work meetings
* Co-ordinate staff development programmes including appraisals and training
What we're looking for you to demonstrate on your CV
* Previous experience in a similar role or industry
* Experience of managing and assisting audits on ISO 9001- ISO 14001
* Experience of coordinating staff training and compliance knowledge
* Knowledge of Health and Safety in the workplace
* Previous HR administration duties
* Strong communication skills written and verbal
Please apply now to be considered. Only candidates that can demonstrate experience of the above on their CV application will be considered.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.