Senior Embedded Software Engineer
FPSG's prestigious client have offices in the UK, Europe, Australia, and the US. They're an award winning Times Top 100 Employer who grew their staff count by over 50% last year with new projects and products constantly on the go. To support this growth they are looking to hire a Senior Embedded Software Engineer.
As Senior Embedded Software Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Working with a multi-disciplinary team designing software for the company's products.
- Ensuring that Engineering support is provided for existing products.
- Using your valuable experience to mentor junior members in the team.
As a successful Senior Embedded Software Engineer, you will have:
- Strong experience in Embedded Software Design and associated disciplines.
- Experience devloping in C or C++ and the ability to use Microsoft Visual Studio or Keil ARM.
- Experience of working in the Avionics industry would be highly adventageous.
In return our client will reward you with:
- A competitive salary.
- A range of benefits including Pension, private medical cover, childcare vouchers, and more.
- Award winning development as well as promotion opportunities.
- On-site parking, gym & sports complex, and use of an on-site nursery subject to availability.
You can apply below with your current and up to date CV.
If you would like a confidential conversation regarding this opportunity or other opportunities that are open to you as an Senior Embedded Software Engineer please contact Will Currie on .
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.