Customer Care Administrator
We are currently looking for a full time Customer Care Administrator to fully assist in the day to day tasks of our Home News Delivery Customer Services Department.
The main duties of these positions include:
- Taking incoming calls from our Home News Delivery customers and dealing with their requests
- Updating customer records
- Making outgoing calls to customers to check on service levels
- Managing customer accounts
- Contacting lapsed customers
- Liaising with our network of Delivery Agents to ensure high levels of customer care
Applicants should have a good standard of education and have excellent communication skills. Competent in the use of a keyboard and experience in Microsoft Office is essential. You should be able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
Full-Time hours of work are Monday to Friday - 9.00 am to 5.00pm, occasional Saturday and evening working may be required.
To apply for this role, please follow our online application process and submit a CV and cover letter.
This is a full-time, permanent position, working 35 hours per week, from our Marischal Square Office. We offer a generous package including 34 days holiday, Health Cash Plan, Gym Discount, Childcare Vouchers, excellent Pension, a competitive salary, and many more staff discounts and benefits.
For further information, please visit careers.dcthomson.co.uk
Closing date for applications is Friday 17th August 2018