Senior Network Support Engineer
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Network Engineer to join our growing team at CCN Limited, based at our offices in Perth. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within an IT Support Environment and have the appropriate Microsoft qualifications. This is a permanent position offering a salary of £35,000 and a driver’s licence is essential for this role.
- Installing and configuring server and computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitoring and maintaining server and computer systems and networks
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware and software faults
- Replacing parts as required
- Configuration and installation of routers/switches
- Responding within agreed time limits to call-outs
- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
- Prioritising and managing many open cases at one time
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with clients
Senior Network Support Engineer – Person Specification
- Microsoft Server 2008,2008 R,2012
- Microsoft Exchange 2007,2010,2013
- Windows XP,7,8,10
- Sound knowledge of backup technologies – Storagecraft
- Virtualization platforms – VMWare/HyperV
- Hosted Antivirus
- Ability to priorities a heavy workload and work well under pressure
- Experience in working to SL:A’s
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to work as a team or on your own
- Eager to learn and keen to continue to build on your existing certifications.
If you are interested in the above Senior Network Support Engineer position and have the relevant skills & experience, please simply click the APPLY button now.