This company are a highly successful recruitment company focusing on placing people within roles in multiples industries including manufacturing, hospitality, logistics and warehousing. This is a fast paced company with a reputation for excellence that is unrivaled.
This is an exciting opportunity for a young person within this vibrant, exciting employment agency based in Glasgow City Centre. Due to a period of growth, they are looking for someone to come in as a support to the team with a progression plan for the years ahead. This is a role would suit someone who is driven, eager to learn with good communication skills.
- Reception cover 10/15% of the time
- Answering the phones
- Dealing with the mail including distribution of mail to departments and franking documents
- Working with cash and being responsible for petty cash and ensuring it is properly banked
- Data Entry
- Support to the back office staff
- Photocopying, scanning, filing
- Producing weekly reports
- Working from a bespoke CRM system
- Good team player
- Good communication skills
- Good IT skills
- Good attention to detail
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday - Friday
- 8.30am - 5.00pm
- 1 hour lunch
"QA's apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.