ATM Senior Technical Specialist
Hudson have partnered with a leading financial services client based in Glasgow seeking an ATM Senior Technical Specialist to join them on a permanent basis. As the Senior Specialist you will be responsible for ensuring services received from outsourced partners continue to be of high standard, and technically evolve to meet growing business demands.
- Providing industry expertise of Credit Cards, Debit Cards and ATMs to influence business and outsourced partners.
- Responsible for technical changes within ATM, Debit & Credit Card applications from an end to end perspective across the full project lifecycle
- Responsible for liaison between Technology and 3rd parties for issues with the release testing
- Working closely with business and Technology colleagues to ensure that design options are effectively evaluated and robust recommendations made
- Liaison with other technical teams re changes required to systems for the releases
- Being the point of contact for other technical teams on the end to end processes for ATM, Debit and Credit Cards.
- Understanding of ATM and Cards processes and systems to enable involvement in any incidents
- Management of issues and live incidents including stakeholder engagement
- Learning and understanding the debit and credit cards technical landscape in order to ensure successful delivery of change programmes
- Experience in banking or financial payments processing experience gained with a card provider, card supplier, software vendor, card issuing bank or transaction processor
- Technical knowledge of chip manufacturer and Mastercard EMV specifications.
- Technology Consulting experience in payments industry with demonstrable understanding of Payments (Cards, accounts, wallets)
- Card issuing understanding and implementation experience
- Knowledge and experience of the Payment Card Industry Security Standards, PCI DSS
- Knowledge of CPV/VPA submissions configuration and implementations.
- Experience of working with and managing outsourced suppliers / strategic partners
- Familiarity with technical incident management processes and resolution
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels of the organisation.
- Able to manage multiple priorities in an external customer impacting environment
- Strong analysis, problem solving and ability to respond effectively with limited information
To find out more please apply in the first instance.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.