A popular shopping centre in Aberdeen is looking for an Operations Manager to oversee the delivery of security, cleaning and maintenance services.
The ideal candidate is currently a shopping centre Operations Manager or Facilities Manager with proven experience delivering high standards of facilities services, with a passion for customer service and building relationships.
For nearly a century, this business has helped its clients shape some of the UK's largest commercial, residential and mixed-use property development projects, and it remains one of the UK's largest owner-managed firms. A highly inclusive and progressive organisation, they relish the opportunity to progress and promote talent from within the ranks and always look internally before going out to market.
- Ensure the overall smooth and efficient running of the centre
- Manage the activity of all contractors and staff to maintain a safe, clean and pleasant environment
- Build effective relationships with all stakeholders including tenants, local organisations and emergency services
- Ensure compliance with all statutory requirements and codes of practice, health and safety requirements
- Ensure the Health and Safety policy is complied with always
- Proven experience delivering facilities management in a customer facing environment
- Technical understanding of property management
- A true understanding of customer service and the impact facilities has on this
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to build genuine and effective relationships
- IOSH or NEBOSH is preferred
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV and contact details