Cyber Security Engineer - Up to £60,000
Julius Parker have partnered with a nationally recognised utilities provider. They are looking for a Cyber Security Engineer to join their Cyber delivery team at their base in Edinburgh.
The role comes with all the responsibilities of a senior team member, this is reflected in the excellent salary and benefits package that comes with the position. Your role will consist of design, maintenance, delivery and operations within the client's complex infrastructure. The wider team is also responsible for real time monitoring of operational risks, investigations and incident response. The chosen engineer will also need to have experience in the entire data life cycle management process and be able to advise colleagues and junior teams alike. Therefore, excellent communication skills are crucial.
- You will be an experienced cyber professional, preferably with a background in engineering.
- A technical background or prior experience of the utilities industry is desirable.
- An adaptable professional with composure under pressure and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable driving tasks through to completion both independently or when operating within a team.
- You will be able to successfully cultivate business relationships with external clients and adopt a friendly and professional manner.
Essential and desirable:
- At least 3 + years relevant experience in engineering is essential.
- A relevant engineering, information, cyber or similar degree is essential.
- Programming or DevOps experience is highly desirable.
- Previous senior/management role is desirable but not essential.
- Proven track record of successful project delivery is also highly desirable.
Don't miss out on this fantastic role, call Bobby today on 020 8706 0760 or visit https://www.juliusparker.com/job-search to apply online.