Our client, a specialist aircraft accessory repair centre based in Thornliebank, has an opportunity available to recruit an Administrator within their team.
The Administrator will be responsible for:
- Completing day to day Office duties to support the business,
- Professionally and efficiently dealing with Customer enquiries over the telephone,
- Processing Repair Orders and producing Job Packages for the Workshop,
- Preparing Customer Quotations & Pricing,
- Processing Sales & Purchase Invoices,
- Ordering supplies etc.
The ideal Administrator will:
- Have experience of working within an administrative, office based position,
- Be PC Literate with good typing skills,
- Have an excellent and confident telephone manner.
Supportive training on the areas of the role as outlined above will be provided to the successful candidate.
This position will initially involve working on an agency contract however for the right candidate, who works well within the role, this position does have the potential to become permanent.
The Administrator will benefit from:
- Monday to Friday work hours set between 08.30 - 17.00
- A pay rate of £8.77 per hour
- Discounts with 16,000 local, independent shops, restaurants and bars
- Savings on gym memberships
- 24/7 availability to a Doctor
- Access to Emotional, Practical & Care Support
Apply today and one of the team will be in touch to discuss your application!