Hudson are delighted to be recruiting for a Test Lead with their client based in Glasgow. As a Portfolio Test Lead, you will report into the Head of Testing Services and have accountability for the test strategy, test management and test execution. You will need experience of creating digital test strategies using agile methodologies and will demonstrate experience of testing micro services.
- You will have responsibility for delivery of all test phases including: System Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Regression Testing and Non-Functional Testing as well as testing for Usability, Accessibility, Vulnerability, etc.
- You will provide strong leadership to the test teams within your portfolio and work in partnership with the Portfolio delivery team.
- You will not only be accountable for the delivery of testing within the portfolio, but also for improving and shaping Test processes, Tools and Policies.
- Defining and executing against the Overall Test Strategy for the portfolio.
- Successful delivery of the Test phase of our Digital change roadmap.
- Providing estimates and resource requirements for new projects.
- Influencing and shaping the component integration testing phase, executed by Development Teams.
- Experience setting E2E test strategies for a portfolio of change including automation.
- Experience testing in DevOps and cloud environments.
- Experience completing Agile transformations.
- Extensive expertise in functional and non functional testing.
- Micro-Service & API testing.
- Experience of leading test teams on large-scale change programmes or across a portfolio of multiple projects.
- Experience of all test phases: functional, non-functional, system, integration and user acceptance testing.
- Able to work as an effective leader, supporting staff and recognising the contributions of others to ensure the achievement of team goals.
- ISEB Practitioner Certificate in Software Testing.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.