C++ Developer - Up to £70k DOE - Glasgow
Sanderson's renowned banking client is currently looking to add an experienced C++ Developer to one of their key technology teams in Glasgow. You will be involved in a variety of business critical projects and BAU activities across a broad range of functions across their global trading and ForEx services. Coming from strong technical background, you will contribute to architecture/design conversations and be closely involved in the development of robust, user friendly solutions. You will also use your strong communication skills to provide project updates to a variety of stakeholders and preferably be interested in progressing into a leadership role for this team in Glasgow. Key experience requirements include:
- Strong C++ Development experience, ideally within a Financial Services environment.
- Experience of using visual Studio to write multithreaded server applications, experience of Linux servers would be an acceptable alternative for an outstanding candidate.
- Experience of working in an enterprise environment and multi-tier service oriented systems
- Experience of working with XML and Oracle PL/SQL would be an advantage
- Demonstrable experience of writing clean code and unit testing your work
If you feel you possess the relevant technical experience, and you are ready to take on a senior role with opportunities to expand your knowledge across a wide range of technologies, please respond to this advert with a copy of your CV ASAP.