ASA Recruitment are working directly with Nido Haymarket to recruit an experienced Housekeeper to fill a permanent position within an established student accommodation complex in central Edinburgh.
The Venue is based over 4 floors with a mix of clusters with a shared kitchen and studio apartments. The duties will include cleaning communal areas, vacuuming hallways and cleaning the office spaces.
The right candidate will:
- Have housekeeping or hotel room attendant experience
- Take responsibility for the cleanliness and high standards of each room and area
- Ensuring health and safety standards are met
- Take pride in presentation of bedroom areas
- Have a professional and friendly manner towards guests
In return you will receive:
- £7.90 per hour
- 20 hours a week, Monday to Friday (9am-1pm)
- Immediate start available
All applicants should apply with an up to date CV. References and proof of right to work in the UK will be requested upon interview.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND