Inbound Car Insurance Agent - 2 weekends off
Inbound Car Insurance Agent
Looking to break into the insurance industry? Our client, a leading motor insurance provider in Glasgow City Centre are looking for customer experience and target driven individuals to join them on a full time permanent basis to assist their customers renew their car insurance policies. As an Inbound Car Insurance Agent you will be the first point of contact for the customer and walk them through every stage of the renewal process and find avenues to upsell additional products that would benefit and compliment their existing policy putting the customer experience above all else. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an FCA regulated business and gain invaluable experience that will help you in your insurance/financial services career.
- Build rapport
- Put the customer first
- Work well in a team
- Identify a customers needs
- Use multiple computer systems
What does our client look for in an Inbound Car Insurance Agent?
- Stable job history (no more than 3 jobs within the last 2 years and no more than a 3 month gap between each job role)
- Experience of working in a customer driven environment; call centre, retail, data entry or financial services/insurance backgrounds
- Upselling or cross selling experience gained from the above mentioned environments
What does our client offer?
- Living wage salary - £8.75ph/£18200pa
- 40 hours per week (Monday - Friday operates between 8am-8pm, Saturday 9am-5pm and Sunday 9am-2pm)
- 2 weeks training and 4 weeks grad bay period
- Attractive Glasgow City Centre office
- Amazing holidays and benefits package
How to apply
If interested please send your CV and give Krishna a call on 0141 406 6732 to learn more and apply. If successful you will be invited in for a 1-2-1 interview with Krishna and if you pass he can conditionally offer you the role to start on the next available start date (next available start date is 20th August with more coming in September) pending a successful credit check.
If you are successful for a career with our client, your employment will be subject to satisfactory references, credit check and criminal record check. Note: No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
CCA Recruitment Group is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to CCA Recruitment Group, directly or via any of our job advertisement platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure internal CRM system for a maximum period of 24 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at anytime. Following a period of 24 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database.