Excellent opportunity to join an expanding company as Conventional / Manual Turner.
The successful applicant would be part of a team producing quality components for a wide range of industries including Aerospace, Utilities, Food and Drink.
Duties and responsibilities would include:
- Reading and working to detailed Engineering Drawings and customers samples
- Operating various manual lathes including Harrison Alpha & XYZ lathes ( training could be provided )
- Producing high quality parts to close tolerances
- Quality Inspection and documentation of own parts
- Job costing and price experience an advantage
- The ability to work as part of a small team using your own initiative
The successful applicant must be qualified in the relevant engineering discipline and have at least three years experience working in a similar production environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with the necessary experience and drive to join a company that is renowned for its high staff retention and interesting engineering work whilst being part of a close knit company that values its staff.
The successful candidate will enjoy benefits including
Excellent rate of pay negotiable depending on experience and Pension
39 hours per week with generous regular overtime
Normal Working Hours: 8am - 4pm Mon - Thurs & 8am - 3.25pm Friday early finish
Average earnings for holiday pay
33 days holiday per annum
If you feel you have the necessary qualities and experience apply now as interviews are taking place soon and immediate start